The Nestle Baby Program is an amazing program for expectant Mothers, and those of use who are already Moms of little ones. When you sign up for this program you will receive a ton of amazing stuff like a new diaper back/sling back pack, formula, coupons & much more. Sometimes I have noticed the offer changes at different times - when I signed up we got formula (powder & 6 ready to feed bottles with nipples) coupons, a NUK bottle, a diaper bag and some information pamphlets. By the time I received the package in the mail my daughter was too old for the formula & bottle so we kept the bag & donated the rest - I still use the bag today, it's pretty handy!
Please DO NOT order this unless you can use it or plan on donating it, I see way too many people now-a-days trying to sell these & I find it a little disheartening.
Sign up today to the Nestle Baby Program!

No comments:
Post a Comment