1/22/12

Planing your wedding?

Then you're in the right place. I've compiled a list of current freebies for Wedding planning, and anything to do with Weddings.

Candian Treasures Wedding ~ Request free Invitation samples.

Custom Wedding ~ Request free wedding brochures and samples of their playing cards.

Disney Weddings ~ Request a Fairytail Weddings brochure.

E-Wedding ~ Create your own web page with all your plans & details of the big day.

 
A Giftful Heart ~ Request a Free save-the-date Magnet.

Go Hawaii ~ Free Visitors Guides & Maps (*Select Canada in the drop down menu to get to the next page, it has the form to fill out to request the Guides & Maps.)


Gunther Gifts ~ Free Wedding catalog.

Invitations by Dawn ~ Request free samples of Invitations & a catalog.

Magnet Street ~ Request free samples of Invitations & order a catalog.

The Knot ~ Register to take advantage of all the great resources, and plan your Wedding.

If  there's any you know of that I've missed let me know & I'll add it to the list!
As newer resources/freebies etc become available the list will be updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment