1/24/12

Paid Surveys

So as many of you can see, I get a lot of things for free by doing surveys & Swagbucks. ( I do have a post already in regards to Swagbucks, there are many ways to earn them - so it deserves it's own post)

This is a list of Survey companies -  that I am a part of, and have redeemed for rewards - so they are all legit companies. The odd time you may also get a product to test - but when you do you must keep it a secret within your household to abide by the companies rules. Please read the rules of the surveys - as there can be penalties if they are not followed - including your membership with them being terminated.

Angus Reid Forum ~ Earn $ for every survey you take.

Synovate Global Opinion Panels ~ Take surveys as they come to your e-mail, redeem for cash or Giftcards.

Legerweb ~ Sign up, take surveys as the come to your e-mail. Typical survey earns $1 but I have also found they don't send a huge amount of surveys - but either way it is free money!

MySurvey ~ Formerly TNS, they have recently updated their website and name. These surveys earn points which you in turn redeem for Giftcards.

HotSpex ~ Their surveys are actually really fun to do - again cash out is points & you redeem for Giftcards or PayPal.

Superpoints ~ This one is invite only, if you would like an invite get ahold of me & I will send you one - but please keep in mind I am only allowed to refer so many people at a time so first come first serve. 

Opinion Outpost ~ Take surveys and redeem for cash or Giftcards.


I just want to remind you all, you're not going to make millions over night - but this is a great way to earn some extra cash, Giftcards and again like I said - the odd time you get to test products for well-known companies. If anyone has any companies that I missed feel free to comment & I'll add it to the list a.s.a.p.

Happy Clicking! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment